We are watching all the material received, (around 250 dvd and 100 cd! many thanks to all the artists who belieive in our festival) the complete program 2008 will be here around april the 15th 2008.
THIS IS NOT THE FESTIVAL PROGRAM 2008!
Here are listed all the artists that had performed in the 2007, XI edition of Artisti in piazza!
Click on the artist and you’ll get his file!
Click here to download shows schedule in pdf
- Afro Jungle Jeegs (Kenya) - Six young kenyan acrobats rich of creative talent and extraordinary tecnic expressing themselves in an unique show of intensity and pure energy.
- Albadulake (Spain) - Freedom and absolute respect meet creativity and discipline in a great show of circus and flamenco. This is the main theme of Albadulake.
- Andante Mosso (Italy) - A modern Charlatan is trying to sell his products complying with the rules of global market.
- Antidotum tarantulae (Italy) - Cheekey neapolitan melodrama and poetry cross tarantella in a ding dong of theater and music.
- Art-It (Italy) - Poetic and visual themes' interpretation.
- Baengditos (Germany) - What a bloody massacre! Two tourist splatter everything they can get their hands on. Starting to grumpy attitudes on up to the most favourite vehicle in the world: the 2CV.
- Belleville (Italy) - Improvising sperimental street theater is going to drive you crazy!!!
- Boerte (Mongolia) - Five musicians introducing you to the ancient and fascinating art of laryngeal singing typical of mongolian tradition.
- Chris Lynam (United Kingdom) - The Beast of British Comedy For a long time Chris Lynam has been one of the better kept secrets on the circuit not know for its ability to keep 'schtum'...
- Circo Tommy (Italy) - Story tellers and animated puppets will are going to entertain children and whoever will have ears to listen... and eyes to dream.
- Del Barrio (Argentina) - Hand down the heart beat of Southamerica to the future generation is the mission of this three argentinian musicians.
- Desperate Men (United Kingdom) - Balletic, comic, provocative, surreal, Samuel Beckett and Groucho Marx meet for lunch!
- Duo Bucolico (Italy) - Italian songwriting theatrical show serious as well as comic.
- DYNAMOGÃ¨NE (France) - Two guys and a giant music box...
- Five Quartet Trio (Italy) - A table becoming stage for juggling as well as a platform for acrobats performances.
- Funkallisto (Italy) - An unstoppable sequence of inedit pieces and covers souting soul and dancing bodies.
- Giancaclown (Italy) - A messy show for a messy character... two heads for an idea and one head for two people, in a shifting equilibrium between theater, circus and cabaret.
- Gianfranco Grisi (Italy) - Short concerts "crystallarmonium", a variety of glass harmonic, typical instrument of the 18th century. Guitar: Elvio Salvetti
- Gianni Risola in "Otto Panzer" (Italy) - Otto, the best circus director in a show of comedy and clownerie.
- Gli omini (Italy) - Rhymes assonances and irony are the core of this rythmical and clever show.
- Hado Ima & Watinoma (Burkina Faso) - Music, song, dances and masks from the african tradition of Burkina Faso.
- Hugosomhelst (Sweden) - Hugosomhelst is a 8-piece from Malmoe, Sweden. Swing and latin to be enjoyed live and kickin'
- Jessica Arpin - Compagnia tita8lou (Brasil) - Sweet, magic and amazing, a woman and her bycicle bringing to life a poetical and comical brasilian show.
- Julot (France) - A mix of hula-hoops and acrobatic chinese pole in a sensational and excentric performance.
- LarumbÃ© (Spain) - A musical show, a spicy cocktail of flamenco, latin music, bossa and acrobatics.
- Le Virage Dangereux (Switzerland) - Fourteen years of streetfunk makes "Virage" a special busking band. Lots of little instruments have been added to the main-ones like melodica, ukuleles, klostÃ¶psel and many others.
- Lice de Luxe (Spain - Denmark) - A new show of nouveau cirque hypnotizing the audience through the fairy world of goblins that is inside all of us.
- Loco Brusca (Argentina) - Speerman, the perfect anti-hero, desired by women, admired by children and envied by men. Delirious, hilarious adventures
- Los Albertos (United Kingdom) - Swing jazz, ska, dub, funk fusion and fairground beats from this utempo, party band
- Lou-d Cage (Italy) - Improvised pieces in a multietnical style performed utilising hundreds of percussions. Three are the musicians, the public becomes the 4th!
- Pavel Runov (Ukraine) - Classic accordion performer, his repertoire includes melodies from master composers of the past.
- Piccola Scuola di Circo (Italy) - "Piccola Scuola di Circo" performing an astonishing Bullet Man!
- Quartetto di sassofoni Sator (Italy) - The latin meaning of "sator" is "sower". A very original saxophone quartet.
- Rob Torres (USA) - A show not to be missed!!! This international comedy show is lots of laughs and a guaranteed good time.
- Rozzo Bianca (Switzerland) - Music, Robot, Freakshow "Showbiz in your bones"
- Ruben Rojo Y Pennabilli Social Club (Italy - Argentina) - Traditional repertoire from Southamerica as well as contaminations from other countries made into music by these energetic characters.
- Sam & Jaqui (Australia) - Featuring high level skills of rolla bolla, bounce juggling, club juggling, magic, acrobatics, live music and general foolishness, this light hearted tale is sure to entertain adults and children alike
- Skizzo and JF (Italy) - Clownerie, juggling and fire games and acrobatics all performed on stilts or monocycles.
- Spring (USA) - A radiant performer who captivates her audience with an effortless display of love & light...
- Stradabanda (Italy) - Marching band, a cocktail of all those instruments that can be played whilst walking.
- Teatro Glimt (Chile-Denmark) - It's late, the bar is closing... Memories' going up on a rope or raising on a chinese pole, memories that keep him alive especially after Lola's gone...
- Teatro Necessario (Italy) - Excited by the idea of performing in front of a real audience three clowns will do all is possible to impress and entertain it.
- The Fiftyniners (Italy) - Rock 'n Roll, rockabilly, explosive riffs and energetic rythms.
- Tintalo Company (Hungary) - A little puppet circus only for under age.
- Tony Rooke (Australia) - See a man handcuffed and blindfolded, locked in a box and speared through the body. Will he live, or will he die?
- Tribalneed (Italy) - Ancestral sounds of Didgeridoo and ancient emotions brought back in a modern reading.
- Trukitrek (Spain) - Summertime. Some far away port town in Russia. A little hotel beside the sea. Guests and servants donâ€™t suspect that those days will change their livesâ€¦
- Tutti Frutti (Australia) - Inspired by the grace of Esther Williams and born with a passion for stunt water skiing, these sisters - direct from the Australian desert - won't let the drought stand in the way of a dream.
- Vigilante Safari Mafia (Spain) - A long Cadillac Ambulance becomes a live set for ambient music.