1st, 2nd, 3th, 4th & 5th of June 2016 #artistiinpiazza
Since 1997 Pennabilli houses the International Festival of Street Art “Artisti in Piazza”. From the first edition, the event has become one of the most important events planned in Italy. In the five days 60 international companies (over 200 artists) of theater, music, new circus, street art, are invited by the organization.
For each edition, the program is renewed at 90%, there are about 400 reruns of the shows during the five days, it is estimated a turnout of about 40,000 people. For the realization of the festival is employed a staff of about 300 people. The festival will include performances and concerts by professional companies of street art in all its forms. Bands representing trends and traditions from all over the world, a large space is also devoted to local and international craft with the “Mercatino del solito e insolito”. Each year are offered exhibitions and art installations.
And there is much more to see:
– Wednesday June from 08.00 pm to 01.00 am
– Thursday 2nd, Friday 3th, Saturday 4th & Sunday 5th from 03.00 pm to 01.00 am
– Everyday area Palacirco the festival continues until 3:30 am
– 8 €: Wednesday, 12 € the others days
– FREE ENTRY TO UNDER 14 YEARS OLD
– Expected subscriptions/tikets
– Parking FREE
For Municipal and Prefecture Ordinances is forbidden the entrance with dog and glass.