you are in 2014 website!
XVIII ed. 5, 6, 7, 8 June 2014 #artistiinpiazza
Since 1997 Pennabilli houses the International Festival of Street Art “Artisti in Piazza”. From the first edition, the event has become one of the most important events planned in Italy. In the five days 60 international companies (over 200 artists) of theater, music, new circus, street art, are invited by the organization.
For each edition, the program is renewed at 90%, there are about 400 reruns of the shows during the five days, it is estimated a turnout of about 40,000 people. For the realization of the festival is employed a staff of about 300 people. The festival will include performances and concerts by professional companies of street art in all its forms. Bands representing trends and traditions from all over the world, a large space is also devoted to local and international craft with the “Mercatino del solito e insolito”. Each year are offered exhibitions and art installations.
And there is much more to see:
- Abt Festival
- Abt Buskers
- “Il Mercatino del Solito e dell’Insolito” (handicraft market)
- Organizing team
- thursday 5th shows from 8pm to 01:00am
- friday 6th, saturday 7th and sunday 8th shows from 3p.m. to 1:ooam
- every day at Palacirco the party goes till 3:30am
Entry costs (including all performances)
- thursday 8 € ; friday 10 € ; saturday 12 € ; sunday 12 €
- 4 days 30 € - 3 days (fri – sat – sun) 25 € - 2 days (fri – sat) 17 € - 2 days (sat – sun) – 19 €
- Children under 14 years free entrance
For Municipal and Prefecture Ordinances is forbidden the entrance with dog and glass.